Protecting your family’s financial security is the fundamental aim of life insurance. We can provide you with either Temporary or Permanent Life Insurance plans with optimal protection and tax-deferred savings.
LIVING BENEFITSWhile life insurance pays out benefits after death, living benefits helps you and your loved ones cope with life hardships, such as disability income, and replacement of earned dollars due to accident or illness. We offer three types of living benefits which are described below:
- Disability Insurance
– Becoming disabled can significantly impact your professional and personal life - that’s why disability insurance is so important. With our disability insurance options, you’ll be able to receive the income you need and spend your time focusing on getting better.
- Critical Illness Insurance
– A critical illness, such as cancer or a heart attack, is not at all uncommon these days and can be physically, emotionally and financially devastating. With our healthcare system ailing, the importance of owning your own healthcare plan is crucial. Critical Illness coverage is one of the best ways to protect your family from the financial hardship that a major illness can cause, serving to preserve your lifestyle, savings and retirement plans. Providing a lump sum payment 30 days after diagnosis, this non-taxable amount of money can make the world of difference as you strive to recover.
- Long-Term Care Insurance
– As you age, it can become more challenging to care for yourself. Long Term Care insurance offers the support you need, providing a daily tax-free benefit for facility or home nursing care.
For many people, benefits and insurance through a group plan is the best option. As expert advisors, we will coordinate and implement a customized group benefit plan to meet all of your health, dental, life insurance, long-term disability and Individual Pension Plan (IPP) needs.
When travelling outside of your home province, territory or country, your government health care plans don't travel with you. Let us help you bridge that gap in coverage so that you stay protected during a medical emergency. Through the Manulife Cover Me travel plan, we can offer you a variety of plans to best suit your unique travel insurance needs.
Learn More >
– Term Travel Insurance. Now you can indulge your love of travel without worrying about your health insurance every time you take a trip. With the new Travel80 Term Travel Insurance from Manulife Financial, apply for travel medical insurance only once and travel for as long as 30 days at a time, for as many years as you can (even until age 80!). One application is all it takes to be covered on all your trips.
Learn More >
INDIVIDUAL HEALTH AND DENTALWe offer Flexcare, the well known Manulife CoverMe health and dental plan. This supplemental health plan is designed to offer flexibility and choice. Whether your focus is prescription drugs, dental care, extended health care or a combination of all three, Flexcare provides a selection of plans and levels of coverage from which to choose.
Learn More >